September 7 & 9, 2018
Opperman Music Hall – FSU
Treat yourself to one of the holiday season’s most treasured performances, The Tallahassee Ballet’s The Nutcracker at Ruby Diamond Concert Hall. Share the excitement and magic with your family and friends while trees grow larger than life right before your very eyes and snowflakes delicately fall on dancers twirling and leaping across the stage. This production features live orchestra, original costumes, and Special Guest Artists Maizyalet Velazquez & Luca De-Poli, courtesy of Cincinnati Ballet.
- Sat., December 8, 2018, 10:30 am (Children’s Matinee)
- Sat., December 8, 2018, 7:30 pm
- Sun., December 9, 2018, 2:30 pm
Subscribe for the best seats!
- Platinum: $48-58*
- Gold: $38-48*
- Silver: $31-41*
- Bronze: $25-33*
*A ticketing fee of $4/ticket will be applied to all orders.
CHILDREN’S NUTCRACKER PARTY Sponsored by Kanvas
$15 Per Person (limited number of tickets available) (tickets required for children and adults)
This year The Tallahassee Ballet will host a Nutcracker Party for children following the morning performance:
♦ Sweet treats at the Kingdom of Sweets dessert table
♦ Meet the cast of The Nutcracker
♦ Photo opportunities with your favorite Nutcracker characters
♦ Photo opportunity with Santa Claus by Master Photographer Dina Ivory (additional cost unless you are a Petite Patron)
Important Ticket Purchasing Information:
- All ticket purchases are final and cannot be refunded.
- When purchasing tickets, please use your credit card billing address for the contact information. If you wish the tickets to be mailed to another address, you have the option to do so.
- Tickets will be mailed out to you within a week. Please let us know if you do not receive them within 10 days of ordering.
- All attendees, regardless of age from infant to adult, must have a ticket.
- Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone, 850.224.6917, ext. 21, if you need further information. Office hours are 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Single Event Ticket Holders will find available parking along Park Avenue, in the Fine Arts Parking Garage (near the corner of Call and Macomb streets) and and in various open lots on the FSU campus. Do not park in lots that are designated as Tow-Away Zones.
Season Subscribers are offered the opportunity to make a donation that will include a parking pass. Directions and the pass for the designated lot are mailed with the subscription package. Donation levels are $150-499 for the Brinkley Parking Lot and $500+ for the Mecca Parking Lot.
Handicap Parking is limited around Westcott and is available in the Brinkley Welcome Lot on College Ave, and along Convocation Way. There is parking open on the North Entrance of Ruby Diamond off of Convocation Way, past the traffic circle, next to the stairs. There is also an additional lot at the end of Convocation Way, which is open during concert hours. For more information about accessible parking on the FSU campus, see the FSU Handicapped/ADA Parking Map.