May 12 – 13, 2017
Sway to the rhythm of big band beats with Conductor Leon Anderson and Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra Jazz.
Treat yourself to one of the holiday season’s most treasured performances, The Tallahassee Ballet’s The Nutcracker at Ruby Diamond
Concert Hall. Share the excitement and magic with your family and friends while trees grow larger than life right before your very eyes and snowflakes delicately fall on dancers twirling and leaping across the stage. This production features live orchestra, original costumes, and special guest artists.
2017 performance dates have not yet been announced. Stay tuned!
- Platinum: $48-58
- Gold: $38-48
- Silver: $31-41
- Bronze: $25-33
Important Ticket Purchasing Information:
- All ticket purchases are final and cannot be refunded.
- When purchasing tickets, please use your credit card billing address for the contact information. If you wish the tickets to be mailed to another address, you have the option to do so.
- Tickets will be mailed out to you within a week. Please let us know if you do not receive them within 10 days of ordering.
- All attendees, regardless of age from infant to adult, must have a ticket to enter Ruby Diamond Auditorium
- Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 850.224.6917, ext. 21 if you need further information. Office hours are 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Learn more about becoming a member and be among the first to purchase tickets to events.
Where may I park?
General admission ticket holders will find available parking along Park Avenue, in the Fine Arts Parking Garage at the Corner of Call and Macomb Streets. Do not park in lots that are designated as Tow-Away Zones.
Membership ticket holders who have purchased a TTB membership at the Sustainer level or higher will receive a parking pass (for Mecca or Brinkley parking lots) and directions in their membership package.
Where are the handicap parking spaces?
There are several options for handicap parking. Click on the link for each venue for detailed information, including maps indicating handicap parking. Click here for a parking map of Ruby Diamond Concert Hall at FSU.